The placement policy is to define the structure & processes of the Training and Placement Department.
The policy abides the following:
- A maximum number of students get on-campus placement.
- To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered.
- To ensure that the whole team works according to the defined processes to achieve the common objectives.
- T&P Deptt. will endeavor to bring together the students and the potential employing organizations and facilitate interactions between the two.
- All the placements will be routed through the T&P.
Facilities for Recruiters
- State-of-the-art Auditoriums with a seatingcapacity in excess of 1000 for conducting pre-placement talks & other analytical tests.
- Conference rooms for Group Discussions and Group Interviews.
- 300(+) computers on LAN for computer-based
- Training & Placement staff support for test & evaluation.
- Student volunteers/Placement coordinators for assistance during the placement visit.
- Stay arrangements at the college-ownedguest house for Recruiters.
- Transport from college to Delhi & nearest point of pick-up to/from is arranged.
Placements Over The Years: A look at the figures below will give you a bird’s eye view of how SHARDA placements have gone over the past 18 years.
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students.
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude.
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment.
- To think with speed, flexibility, spirit of responsibility, integrity and an open mind.
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry's best practices.
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
- Training & Placement wing constantly networks with top notch companies to facilitate Campus Interview.
- Students are helped in the preparationof Resume for screening /short listing.
- Group Discussions & Interview sessions are conducted to prepare the students for actual Interview.
Can send a mail/contact through calls following the information given in the “Placement Cell” tab. The office will take care promptly & courteously.